The spring issue is packed with interesting ideas and information. Dr. Carmen Spears begins the issue with the editorial welcome letter.
- Discover how virtual makerspaces have the potential to bring U.S. History into the present.
- Distributing leadership to multiple individuals brings many benefits to education, though there are limitations.
- Learn common themes associated with different definitions of mindfulness, how to harness those themes, and the potential benefits.
- Last issue presented an article on what will be studied in academia. This follow-up article explores who will be studying and the impact on higher education.
- A study researching timed exam access as a cheating inhibitor compares final exam scores between students given a narrow access time and an expanded access time.