Vol. 1 No. 4 (2017): November 2017
Welcome to the final issue of 2017. The Editorial Welcome by Dr. Carmen Spears gives a brief review of the first year. The year held many successes and a few struggles.
This issue presents five peer-reviewed articles spanning the subjects of distance education, healthcare, and motiving students.
In this issue:
- Learn the benefits of using motivational interviewing in higher education to motivate and help students make changes.
- An analysis of the disadvantages online education creates for criminal justice students and faculties, including courses ill-suited to online delivery methods.
- A close look on what should be studied in higher education and what online education needs to incorporate to improve.
- The challenges of post-acute care (PAC) in a value-based economy for PAC providers, management systems, and integration.
- Discover the early years of distance education, how it has evolved, and how its roots created challenges for todays online education.