Vol. 1 No. 3 (2017): August 2017
The 2017 summer issue of the Journal of Higher Education features articles that give readers a new point of view and inspire critical thinking. Highlights include:
- The term elderly is examined in higher education and why the current societal definition is outdated.
- A study seeking to determine the benefits of integrating behavioral health in a primary care model, specifically for those with uncontrolled diabetes.
- An examination of the qualities to be a team player and how to apply those in an online environment as faculty.
- A new adult learning model proposal that seeks to increase students who meet program outcomes in the current multi-technological venues of higher education.
- A look at using a pulmonary rehabilitation program as a primary tool for decreasing readmissions of patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.